HPT offer customers with 3D scanning solution on the overall object’s surface. With the customers’ supplied specimen, we use our specialized equipment to scan or capture the object’s geometric form quickly and accurately. Finally, we supply customers with a complete digital data of your specimen.
These scanned data can be use for the following purposes:
- Reverse engineering
- Quality control / Inspection
- Rapid prototyping
- Direct manufacturing in CNC machine (for arts, embossments, etc.)
Some 3D scanners we a using:
- Compact equipment, can be manipulated in confined spaces.
- No size-limit for scanning objects.
- The stabilizing of the object during the scanning process is not necessary.
COLMET L3D scanner:
- Using capture technology which makes 3D data acquisition even faster, easier and more accurate
- With the latest blue light technology, the accuracy is increased to a higher level
- Can accurately capture some micro objects or small patterned ones which cannot be clearly scanned by other equipment
- Furthermore, we have partner with other 3D scanners. When scanning large and complicated parts, we can take full advantage of our partnerships by operating various scanners at the same time to expedite the process. Therefore, we are able to provide best results in shortest time.
Depending on each specific case, we will choose one of the available scanners-to give the best result in accordance with the technical requirements and costs proposed by our customers.
Some parts that have been already scanned at HPT:
Part with very small details